life, love, and maybe babies

Friday, August 22, 2014

Go for launch...

Houston, we don't have a problem.

I just heard back from the doc office and my 3 day levels (which were tested via my blood last week) are all good. I can't remember what all they tested. Something with an F and an L...all I know is put my personal brand of vampire food under a microscope and looked at it and were happy with what they saw. This means we are on track to do an IVF cycle in September!!

Pardon me while I hyperventilate.

This hasn't been an easy week for me. I traveled a lot for work, I saw 3 pregnancy announcements on Facebook, I fell off the horse and got back on Dr. Pepper...I don't know. It was just rough. But news like this, even though it's small news, is recharging my batteries.

This is what it's like with infertility. The smallest, most mundane thing can make all the difference in the world. Just hearing my RE say, "your levels are exactly what we were hoping for" put me right back where I wanted to be. Back in Hopeville.

To make things even better, I heard back on the terrible, awful endometrial biopsy I had to endure a few weeks back. I found out that the protein the biopsy tested for is, in fact, missing for me. This could help to explain why I haven't had any luck with getting pregnant. At the very least, it is a contributing factor. Just having that teeny bit of knowledge has taken me from "unexplained infertility" to "we might sort of understand what's going on infertility."

It's a small step. But I'll take it.

Happy weekend to you all!!


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs